Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dobar dan iz Sbija!

Well Hello from Serbia!

Sorry I have not written in a long while. Have had crazy amounts of stuff to get done before traveling and then super jetlagged over here. Kind of sick actually. Blech.

So.... this will have a lot of pics! First is my trip to the Oregon coast with Dakota and Ecco.


Okay the one picture of me close up and I look like a crazy person. Fitting, no? Look at Ecco's face. She is like, "whatever. That's my mom."











This is the view from Ecola Park, not E. coli, in the Cannon Beach area. Super beautiful, no?






Here is Ecco and Dakota running on Manzanita Beach. This is just outside of the place that we stayed in Manzanita. So windy but nice.





Here is Ecco trying to figure out why I have made her walk so far. Here she is saying, "uhhhhh, Mom! I am done!"











And she was...









These are some awesome starfish from Cannon Beach. Dakota and I were walking all over these huge rocks and we were wondering whether we would see sea life. Ask and you shall receive! There were hundreds if not thousands of star fish, anemones, sea cucumbers, mussels, etc. Totally cool.





Here is where Dakota conquered Mt Everest... wait! Just a big rock on the beach. We climbed all over these rocks with converse on no less! Kind of scary at times. I kept wondering if I would have to go to the dentist before my flight. SMACK! Nothing happened but you know how the mind works.




This was our last night in Manzanita. I wanted to roast hotdogs and marshmellows and make smores on a real campfire. The first nights were too windy so we roasted on the hotels bbq. Lame! The last night was perfect and we found this cool fortress built by someone on the beach. Dakota made some additions and we brought some blankets and had roasted wieners and smores! Great way to end the trip. This is me and Ecco passed out on a log with blankets. We were funned out at midnight.


So now I am going to do another couple of posts so you can see my trip to London and now in Belgrade.

Stay Tuned!

Click on the Donate button!



No comments: